Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Thriller

We went with Louie and Stacy and their family to Thriller last night and I loved it. I think we all enjoyed it. I told Nathan that they wouldn't come out into the audience and right when we sat down zombies were everywhere. But the kids loved it. You should go watch this and Tuacahn is the most beautiful place to be!






7 comments:

Norris Fam said...

Is it possible that little Brooklyn is braver than my girls??? I think so! I'm not sure we'd make it through that one!

Just Us said...

I loved it so much. I want to go again tonight. We will have to go together next year.

Kara said...

Looks like fun. Next year our family is coming down and going with you!

The Wright's said...

YAY!! I am glad that you found me!! Your blog is so cute too! I love Thriller too. I am not going this year, but I have gone the past two, and it is definately something to see! Aren't those zombie people freaky!?!! It was so much fun having dinner with you guys, we need to do it more!

Anonymous said...

I have always wanted to go and see Thriller but have never gotten tickets in time. Next year we are definetly going! Sounds like it is an awesome show!! The zombie looks a little scary! YIKES!!! Glad you guys were able to go and enjoy it. . . and what better place than Tuacahn!

Anonymous said...

We had so much fun at THRILLER with you guys!! We need to do this every year! LOVE you ALL!

Sherry said...

I have wanted to go to Thriller for years, maybe next year I'll actually do it :)