Friday, October 17, 2008

Dinner Time


Maybe this was mean to take a picture of him when he was in such agony... but I couldn't help it. I know I may not be the greatest cook but man this is just insulting. I love this kid to pieces but he just won't eat. I made him take 3 bites and he was gagging the whole time. I told him he was hurting my feelings and he told me "just don't make this then."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like dinner at our house every night! I'm glad we aren't the only ones! (it is usually me crying though!)

Kara said...

That looks just like brady. You can tell they are related. I love the picture some day he will laugh!

Norris Fam said...

I've had peas thrown right at my forehead before! Same thing though- I couldn't stop laughing :)

oooooo this music is spooky!

Anonymous said...

That is so funny.. Both my boys are like that, maybe a Defa thing lol I'm sure it's not your cooking.

Sherry said...

I can relate. Olivia takes a bite, and often just spits it right out. It's chicken for heaven's sake!!!!