
Our ward had Trunk-or-Treat and dinner last night. The kids had a good time and I just love to see them all dressed up. Brooklyn wouldn't say trick-or-treat, or thank-you but she was not too shy to get the candy. When we got home she put all of her candy in her pillowcase. Where did she get that from? I don't know. By the way Brooklyn is a cat. I know she
doesn't really look like one though.
Jacee seemed to get a lot of attention in his costume. Which by the way he thought of himself and put it all together himself and even combed his own hair. What a nerd! Nathan chose to be a football player from his favorite team the Dallas Cowboys. We forgot to iron on the #9 for Tony
Romo, but that will be done by Halloween (hopefully).
8 comments:
What do I do? My girls costumes are totally lame-o this year...but they're thrilled about them! Help!
BTW- we're meeting at Scaldoni's for lunch Wednesday, see ya there! We missed you at Olive Garden!
I love your kids costumes. I love the new look on your blog too. Very cute.
Ok, I plan on being there! I bet their costumes are great.
They are so stinkin cute that is a very good costume jacee put together it's hilarious it reminds me of the show revenge of the nerds it made me chuckle :)
Love the nerd costume. Nathan looks like a great football player and how could you not love brookie with those eyes. I bet she can get away with anything. As far as the candy under the pillow Im pretty sure her mommy does the same thing!
Love the costumes!! Especially the nose-pickn' nerd!! They all look so cute! I wish our ward did trunk-or-treat!!
I loved Jacee's costume--he was like a little Bro. Hughes!
They look so cute. Jacee is very talented I think he takes after his mother very creative guy, really made me smile.. The pillow case? was that to hide it from kara? We are doing tricker trunk on halloween in tabby too, they've done it for the last few years, people still go around to the house though, We have to go see grandparents and family by then you covered the whole valley..lol.
Post a Comment