Hey guys, I have been watching (okay stalking) your blog for a while. You and Kara rock!! Your kids are getting big on you. We need to have another reunion someday before our kids are all graduated. Tell Marco HI and it's good seeing you and your kids. Yawna
7 comments:
Looking good Nathan!
How nice Brooklyn is to share her necklace...she must LOVE her brother!
Nathan looks so big, your kids are so kind to each other, that is way cool your a good mom.
Way cool that Nathan is playing football, we'll have to come watch him!
yes he sure is a cute little punk! not so little though :(
He is a cute little punk. We will have have to come see one of his games.
I love the picture of Brooklyn sharing her candy necklace.
Hey guys, I have been watching (okay stalking) your blog for a while. You and Kara rock!! Your kids are getting big on you. We need to have another reunion someday before our kids are all graduated. Tell Marco HI and it's good seeing you and your kids.
Yawna
Post a Comment