Monday, October 27, 2008

Pumpkin Carving





I loved carving pumpkins this year because I didn't do anything. The boys did them all on their own. I did bake the seeds. When I took Nathan's picture he was busy being angry so he is throwing away his pumpkin in one photo and not wanting to pose with it in the other. You just can't help but love the kid.

4 comments:

Kara said...

Great job boys. Hey Tiff love the new header! Great pumpkin pictures!

Norris Fam said...

It's good to hear that other kids are crabby too every once in a while :)

How fun to just sit back and watch...where was Brooklyn?

Anonymous said...

They sure did a good job. Nathan looks like shayne in that picture, when he has a moment..I guess we cannot blame that on the Thomas Family lol..

Defa's said...

Brooklyn was asleep. Jacee helped her today with her little pumpkin.