So cute! Now I just wish she would want to be my friend. I always have gum in my purse.
She already loves you...she just doesn't know how to show it yet.
she is beautiful just like her mom!
She really is beautiful and with the cat makeup on I thought she looked alot like you. Or maybe like her aunt Kara I haven't decided yet!
Post a Comment
Share a book review on Shelfari, where this reader meets fellow readers.
4 comments:
So cute! Now I just wish she would want to be my friend. I always have gum in my purse.
She already loves you...she just doesn't know how to show it yet.
she is beautiful just like her mom!
She really is beautiful and with the cat makeup on I thought she looked alot like you. Or maybe like her aunt Kara I haven't decided yet!
Post a Comment