
Nathan packed this pumpkin around cause he really wanted it, until he got tired of carrying it, and so came home with a much smaller one.

Brooklyn picked out this little pumpkin all by herself. We played a little switcheroo and got her a little less banged up one.

Jacee wasn't thrilled about going until we told him Kirk could go and I think they had a good time.

Nathan getting ready to face his allergies.

Brooklyn in chicken, sheep, pig heaven.


This Girl needs to be on a farm. Have you ever seen someone so happy to see cows.

We need one of these!




This wasn't the haunted corn maze but these 3 ran around screaming and scaring everyone.

Kind of a "twilight zone" looking family photo. Children of the Corn.


She loves her Daddy...and her thumb.
5 comments:
Oh my gosh all those pictures are so cute! I love the background and the music. I love the picture of brooklyn asleep on marcos head so cute!
I loved those pictures.. Brooki is a little country girl, cows smell so good,may remind her of grandma's house.:) that is a weird picture of you guys in front of the corn, I keep waitng for zombies to jump out..You all look good thought lol
Totally children of the corn! Ha, ha just kidding! Your blog looks so good, I am seriously having you show me how to do that.
Cool pictures! I love your title picture-very halloweenish.
I am really close to a farm we have a goat and some horses and cows just 10 minutes away at my sisters house :)
Post a Comment