They look so cute!
Fun costumes! I didn't even recognize Jacee at the Trunk or Treat!
That witches brew looks really yummy right now- I think I'm hungry!See ya Wednesday!
looks like lots of fun everyone is so cute I still love Jacees costume...:) I wish we still had halloween parties the schools out here don't do them anymore its lame :(
They all look so cute, I love this blog I would never get to this with out them, makes it seem like your not so far away..
Your kids look great. That picture of Jaycee is funny with the pudding all over his face and he didn't even win. sad.
Me and and Nathan had the same costume for Halloween. How about them cowboys! The kids looked great in their costumes.
Post a Comment
Share a book review on Shelfari, where this reader meets fellow readers.
8 comments:
They look so cute!
Fun costumes! I didn't even recognize Jacee at the Trunk or Treat!
That witches brew looks really yummy right now- I think I'm hungry!
See ya Wednesday!
looks like lots of fun everyone is so cute I still love Jacees costume...:) I wish we still had halloween parties the schools out here don't do them anymore its lame :(
They all look so cute, I love this blog I would never get to this with out them, makes it seem like your not so far away..
Your kids look great. That picture of Jaycee is funny with the pudding all over his face and he didn't even win. sad.
Me and and Nathan had the same costume for Halloween. How about them cowboys! The kids looked great in their costumes.
Post a Comment