Thursday, November 20, 2008

The Three Stooges


The boys padded up dad's coats so they could wrestle without getting hurt and Brooklyn just thought that underwear on her head would make her fit right in. Strange children...and I love them.

7 comments:

Norris Fam said...

Funny kids! LOVE, LOVE your new header and background...so cute!

We missed you at lunch :(

Jones Family said...

that is stinkin hilarious kids are to funny :)

Brenda said...

That is so funny! Looks like a ton of fun!

Melissa said...

Haha! That is awesome! You going to see Twilight tomorrow???

Brittany said...

Tiff, do you have photoshop? Or, is this an online scrapbooking program? I want to order some program like that, but I need the most user friendly one?

Anonymous said...

Those Stooges are cute, and very smart, I'm impressed..

Defa's said...

Brittany, I have photoshop elements. I was told it was the easiest to work with.