Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Brooklyn's Birthday Brought to you by the Letter B and the Number 3


Whenever we asked Brooklyn what she wanted for her birthday she would say "elmo cupcakes" So that is exactly what she got. Who doesn't love Elmo?
She got her very own bike so she doesn't have to ride the neighbors anymore. Grandma Defa sent a very nice gift of music toys and a block puzzle. She loves them. Thank you Grandma!

The Burt's came over to help us celebrate. We love their family and are so glad we have them to share Brookie's day.

14 comments:

Kara said...

Oh my gosh those cupcakes are so cute. Not to mention that cute little girl. Looks like you had a great day!

Anonymous said...

What a cute cake or cup cakes, Did you make it ? I bet you did..I did not realise it was her birthday, boy she was born close to her daddy's birthday.. Great gift you gave him, she is so cute, give her a kiss from me I know she won't let me do it.

Just Us said...

Happy Birthday Brooklynn.
Did you make those cupcakes? They are so cute. I am impressed. I hope she had a great birthday.

Norris Fam said...

How did you make those cupcakes? I was trying to figure out if the nose was a bouncy ball or some sort of candy...please give us the instructions!

Defa's said...

The eyes are marshmallows cut in half with black frosting for the eyeball. The nose is a gum ball. They were really easy, it is the cupcake tower that made it!

Anonymous said...

I still can't get over how cute those cupcakes were! You are so creative! Thanks for having us, we sure love that girl! (and the rest of you too!)

Becky said...

So cute. Brooklyn is such a doll! You are now my cupcake hero. I know who to call for my birthday cupcakes.

Becky said...

So cute. Brooklyn is such a doll! You are now my cupcake hero. I know who to call for my birthday cupcakes.

Anonymous said...

You Know I have a birthday coming up..I like Elmo to..:)
Your very talented..

Sherry said...

Fabulous job on the cupcakes--they look yummy! Brooklyn is such a doll, so sad that they grow up so fast :(

The Mortensen & Peatross Family said...

Love the new header. And I noticed in the pictures that you need to take your halloween stuff down!

Kara said...

That was me that left that last message. Sorry I was logged in as terrie.

Jones Family said...

such awesome cupcakes you are such a good mom :) I miss you

Jaynie said...

Hope you had a great birthday Brooklyn! Awesome cupcakes.