Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twilight

Ok, so we took the guys with us to Twilight and this picture cracks me up. We were planning on meeting at the theater but Marco was running late so I ended up riding over with Kathy to save a place in line. Aaron, Marco and Joe showed up wearing the same shirts (that Aaron gave them) but they did not plan on dressing the same. So much for not drawing attention to themselves in the Twilight line. I didn't get any pictures of us girls(I love you Stacy, Maile and Kathy!). We had a good time.



The movie was running behind and therefore it was pretty late when we got home. This is what we came home to. Not to mention a house full of popcorn all over the floor. But how can you get mad when they look this sweet.



5 comments:

Kara said...

OH my gosh their faces are hilarious. They look like they are made that they are dressed alike. I also love the picture of the kids asleep. You definetly could not be mad about the popcorn!

Brenda said...

Oh good! now Kraig wont think he's the only husband in our neigborhood that went! I love the pics, Brooklyn's hair is so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures, the kids look so sweet, At least they had fun too.Thats funny about the shirts, they all look good anyway..
Marco kind of looks whiped, lol
I know better than that though..

Norris Fam said...

What did you think? What did your hubby thing?

Still wish you would have come with us!!!

Melissa said...

That picture of the guys is a riot!!! LOL!