Thursday, July 30, 2009

Baby Ava

AvA MaRiAnNe DeFa


She is very punctual as she came to us on her due date July 29 and 1:07 am. She was 8 lbs. 10 oz. and 19 1/2 in. long. We already love Ava and none of us can hold her enough. I love the way she smells and the funny noises she makes. She is a sweet girl that has already stole our hearts.












First time meeting baby Ava. It was such a happy peaceful moment when we met her.




Brooklyn loves her...the cat may get a break for a while.


Nathan was very sweet and decorated the house for me when I got home. Jacee and me fight over who has held her the longest. She is so lucky to have these guys as her siblings.


14 comments:

AnGeL said...

hey tiff she is so beautiful please let me know if you need anything i want to come soon...

Anonymous said...

She is so so cute! She has so much hair! I love it! If you need anything please let me know, I can't wait to see her!

Melissa said...

So sweet!!! She is darling! I am so glad everything is going well! I can't wait to see her! (and you! haha) Talk to you soon! Please call if you need ANYTHING!

Christie said...

I love the pictures, they make me all teary, i love babies, & I love happy families!
You look amazing for it being one in the morning and you just giving birth, Marco looks so sweet too!
Congratulations, I am very happy for you!
And remember if the blues get to blue, call for help, its okay! =)
LOve Ya tons,
Christie =)

Just Us said...

Tiffany she is beautiful. I am so happy for you guys. I love her dark hair and cheeks. She is so sweet.

Just Us said...

Tiffany she is beautiful. I am so happy for you guys. I love her dark hair and cheeks. She is so sweet.

Jessica said...

What a Precious Baby!!!
Congratulations, it is such a wonderful time when a new little spirit joins the family they have been waiting to meet. She is so lucky to have such loving parents and siblings. Love the pictures, keep them coming =D.

Becky said...

Congrats Tiff and Marco. She is absolutely beautiful. Enjoy that smell of heaven while it lasts!

Norris Fam said...

Oh Tiff...she is so beautiful! I love that your boys are fighting to hold her. She and Brooklyn are going to be such good friends...just you wait!

The Mortensen & Peatross Family said...

Congratulations Tiff & Marko she is beautiful I'm so glad she is here and everythings ok she looks very healthy good job take care.

Brittany said...

She is gorgeous! I can't believe how big she was... Congratulations!

Brittany said...

She is gorgeous! I can't believe how big she was... Congratulations!

Ralaina said...

She is a beautiful baby! I can't belive you can have a baby that big! :) I love her beautiful black hair. She is perfect. Cute pictures with her brothers and sister. Congratulations!!!

Baum Family said...

Great pictures.. love the one of you and marco and her, Hell I love them all..She's a beaty..