Jacee was a little ticked that he didn't catch one.
Reeling in a fish all by herself.
No baby yet...Maybe this week? I have a doctor's appt. in the morning. I am excited to meet her and for the kids to meet her, also a little bit nervous. Next post will probably be about baby.
That is a pretty pond, looks like home not Saint George you did not sneak home did you lol JK I excited too, you know I love ya and wish you a easy delivery..
Congrats on going through the temple. I am very proud of you two! You are great examples and you have a BEAUtiful family. Marco we love your wife and you are like a brother. You guys are great and we can't wait for then newest defa to arrive!
7 comments:
Are you in labor yet? Is the baby here yet? He He who who. Are you annoyed yet?
That is a pretty pond, looks like home not Saint George you did not sneak home did you lol JK
I excited too, you know I love ya and wish you a easy delivery..
I am excited to hear about the sweet little babe!
These are some very nice pictures you took!
Maybe take the kids swimming at the local pool and chase Brookie around for several hours, that put me into labor with Hayden, lol
Good Luck Girly!
Congrats on going through the temple. I am very proud of you two! You are great examples and you have a BEAUtiful family. Marco we love your wife and you are like a brother. You guys are great and we can't wait for then newest defa to arrive!
Tiffany....you gotta be ready for her to arrive!....you know you could see if you can get Marco to help spead up the process :)
Looks like a fun time, I can't wait to come down and see you all, am excited to see the new one. Love Mom
That looks like a very peaceful, beautiful, fun fishing trip. You might want to try Moab Jeep trail though if you haven't had the baby yet. :)
Post a Comment