Monday, July 6, 2009

The 4th






For the 4th we wanted to go to Tabiona and celebrate but I'm the one who ruined everyone's plans. I did want to go I just didn't want to travel that far and my doctor said no traveling after the 36th week. I'm trying to be a good sport and for the most part I feel pretty good but I'm a little bit miserable. haha. So we hung out at the park where they were doing a bunch of activities. But we didn't stay long cause it was a little warm. We then went to a nice air conditioned movie. We had a BBQ with neighbors and lit fireworks and called it a day. It was a nice day of Independence and freedom.



3 comments:

Kara said...

Look at those cute kids. I love that dress brookie has on. I so wish I would have bought one=)

Sherry said...

I love Brookie's dress--too cute :)

Baum Family said...

I love all the pictures.. I'm glad you did not come home for the 4th, even though I missed ya, I do not know how to deliver a Baby..LOL