Monday, July 6, 2009

I won't run away...

How do you tell this face she can't be outside (and running away) all day long?

Easy...you just put Brookie proof locks on the door and then listen to all of the reasons why she should be outside through the kitty door. I don't know why but this cracks me up.


4 comments:

Ann said...

SO cute, I had been thinking I'd like a picture of that and there it is.

Kara said...

Look at that cute little face. She doesnt even know that she will be dethroned in just a few short weeks. Gotta love brookie=)

Norris Fam said...

Good thing you have a cat door and not a dog door or she could fit through! Love her curly hair!

Baum Family said...

She is so cute, I could not tell her no..Maybe after I lost her once lol Cannot wait to see the new girl :)