Thursday, July 2, 2009

Families are Forever


She had just wiped blue chalk on her dress and gave me this face...I couldn't be mad at her.


If you have heard the rumors...they are true...we did go through the temple and get sealed as a family. I know I can't believe it either! It was a beautiful day and after a lot of thought and prayers we decided it was the right thing for us to do as a family. All of the concerns and questions I had about doing it have really disappeared once we went through. The kids looked so cute and behaved very well (sigh) and I think they really enjoyed the experience as well. A friend of mine took some family pictures of us and I will post those when I get them.

10 comments:

Ann said...

Very,very beautiful and touching. I'am very proud, love you all, mom

Kara said...

Love the pictures. You should frame the one of you and Marco. Im so happy for you guys=)Love you

Melissa said...

Thank you so much for letting us share that with you! It was beautiful! I don't think I will ever forget it. You have a gorgeous family! I love the pictures!

Christie said...

I am so happy for you and Marco, you have an amazing family and I love that you will be together for eternity!
Beautiful pic of you and your hubby!

Jaynie said...

Awesome! So happy you had such a beautiful day. Love the picture of Brooklyn! How cute is that.

Sherry said...

I can't tell you how thrilled I am that you took this huge leap of faith! Your family is beautiful :)

Baum Family said...

Love the picture in front of the Temple..Congrads..

Just Us said...

Tiffany, congratulations. I am so happy for you. I miss you and think about you often.

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of you and Marco, It is beautiful! That was such a wonderful weekend, thank you so much for letting Louie and I be there. We love you guys and are so happy for you! The kids looked adorable also!

Danielle Little said...

Congrats Tiffany!! That is so neat! What a special day for your family!! We are so happy for you guys! Your pics are amazing!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them!!!