Monday, July 13, 2009

Sealing Day







6 comments:

Melissa said...

So wonderful! Thank you for your card! I don't ever hear those things from people so that meant the world to me! I just love you to pieces!

Lana has been asking to play with Brooklyn a lot lately! are you going to the park on Thurs?

Christie said...

You have such a beautiful family, but you need to post a belly shot before that gorgeous babe gets here, you are so beautiful pregnant, I remember!
I hope you are feeling well, and I can't wait to see pics of the new one!

Sherry said...

Still sick that I missed it, but am so happy for you all!

Jaynie said...

Awesome pictures!

Baum Family said...

Thats a pretty Temple, the family's prettier lol

Ralaina said...

I am so proud of you and Marco Tiff! I am so happy for you. I think the only thing better then going through yourself is seeing friends and family go through. It is a big decision but it has been the best thing we ever could have done! Your family is so beautiful. I'll pass on what some good friends told us that helped me and Matt(especially when I think Matt needs to be nicer I suggest he go to a session,j/k. We usually go together and it is pretty good fix)- Make sure you keep going back to the temple as often as you can. Good Luck with everything with the baby!