Monday, July 13, 2009

Princess Brooklyn



Brooklyn was invited to 2 parties last week and was so excited. It was really fun to see how she couldn't wait to be there and talked about them for days before. And how cute are these little princesses? I didn't think I was a girly girl but I love this stuff!
Thanks for the picture I stole Melissa!

4 comments:

Kara said...

Look at that beautiful little girl. I can't wait to see what her sister looks like=)

Sherry said...

You are so talented at catching your kid's personality! Love that Brookie!

Jaynie said...

These girls are so cute! Those are great pictures you took of Brooklyn all dressed up like a princess. The girls had so much fun.

Baum Family said...

She is so pretty, she is sure a girly girl, Amanda would put on a dress then cowboy boots, enjoy it I wish I could see her more..