She is yummy. I dont know about you...but I am not getting much done these days other than alot of kissing and cuddling with my little girl. I dont even feel guilty about it.
AHH she is so pretty, I just want to kiss her cheeks..She looks like she is 3 months old, maybe you went over you due date lol Love the pictures, they are all so sweet.I wish I could meet her and see you guys, trying not to cry :( Hope your feeling well.. love ya lots
7 comments:
Well I love all of you guys well except maybe the cat=) Great pictures I miss you guys already=)
Soooo precious!
Adorable!
She is yummy. I dont know about you...but I am not getting much done these days other than alot of kissing and cuddling with my little girl. I dont even feel guilty about it.
What a beautiful baby! So happy for you! Hope you are feeling great!
AHH she is so pretty, I just want to kiss her cheeks..She looks like she is 3 months old, maybe you went over you due date lol Love the pictures, they are all so sweet.I wish I could meet her and see you guys, trying not to cry :(
Hope your feeling well.. love ya lots
Congratulations!!!!!
She is BEAUTIFUL...I can't wait to see her!
You've had a week of adjusting to your little one,so I'll come over this week :)
Post a Comment