Thursday, August 13, 2009

First Day of School


First day of 4th grade. We both were excited with the teacher he got and I hope school is a good experience for him this year.


We usually walk the first day of school with the Reis's. Kaylani, Christian, Nathan, Kameron and Brooklyn.
He wasn't nervous at all until he got in his classroom and I almost didn't post this picture below because it makes me sad how scared he looked. But I am sure he will be fine and two of his good friends are in his class this year.


I was taking their picture and I said "Do you guys hate me for taking your picture" and they both just stared at me...so I guess I got my answer. Jacee started Middle School today. That means High School is just around the corner. I can't believe how fast time goes by.
Jacee and Kirk

3 comments:

Kara said...

Nathan does look like he might puke. He will be fine but it is sad. I can't believe jacee is in middle school=(

Baum Family said...

Oh pour Nathan.. I just want to kiss him. I hope he is doing better now..They both look so handsome.

Norris Fam said...

Wow I can't believe how early school starts in St. George! Your boys are so handsome!