she is really cute....
OH my gosh I love her cheeks I just want to squeeze them. I laughed out loud at the picture of brookie rubbing ava's ear. So cute=)
I can,t believe how cute she is, and brookie and marco and of course you.
what a priceless pic of Brooklyn rubbing her ear, so sweet!'I really would love to kiss those cheeks of Ava's!
She is so cute, I love the cheeks. Those are some real great pictures, keep them coming lol
need a picture of you with the kids every once and a while. Lora said the baby looks just like (Kura)her daughter when she was little not sure how to spell her name
I love those cheeks!
I just love those dark locks!
Post a Comment
Share a book review on Shelfari, where this reader meets fellow readers.
8 comments:
she is really cute....
OH my gosh I love her cheeks I just want to squeeze them. I laughed out loud at the picture of brookie rubbing ava's ear. So cute=)
I can,t believe how cute she is, and brookie and marco and of course you.
what a priceless pic of Brooklyn rubbing her ear, so sweet!'
I really would love to kiss those cheeks of Ava's!
She is so cute, I love the cheeks. Those are some real great pictures, keep them coming lol
need a picture of you with the kids every once and a while. Lora said the baby looks just like (Kura)her daughter when she was little not sure how to spell her name
I love those cheeks!
I just love those dark locks!
Post a Comment