Keep them coming--I love it!LOL with Brookie in the crib--boy does that bring back memories :)
Ha...I was going to say "keep them coming" but someone already beat me to it! We love them so don't stop!
Very beautiful children, I love seeing pictures of them!!!
Im so so glad you can't help it. I love seeing those cute kids. The only bad thing is it makes me miss you guys even more!
It looks like you are having so much fun with her. She is beautiful. All of your kids are beautiful.
I love the pictures..I glad you can't help it. She is so cute, looks like the other kids love her too..Thats so sweet, maybe some day I'll get to see her..lol
Post a Comment
Share a book review on Shelfari, where this reader meets fellow readers.
6 comments:
Keep them coming--I love it!
LOL with Brookie in the crib--boy does that bring back memories :)
Ha...I was going to say "keep them coming" but someone already beat me to it! We love them so don't stop!
Very beautiful children, I love seeing pictures of them!!!
Im so so glad you can't help it. I love seeing those cute kids. The only bad thing is it makes me miss you guys even more!
It looks like you are having so much fun with her. She is beautiful. All of your kids are beautiful.
I love the pictures..I glad you can't help it. She is so cute, looks like the other kids love her too..Thats so sweet, maybe some day I'll get to see her..lol
Post a Comment