Monday, March 2, 2009

Soakin up the Sun


Jacee up on top.
Shayne spent part of the weekend with us and we had a good time, I hope he did too. We took a picnic up to Red Rock Park and hiked around for a while. It was soooooo nice to be outside and literally soak up the sun. Beautiful day, and I loved being out in it. We went to Cold Stone for Ice cream to top off the day.
He is not as close to the edge as he looks. Although he did tell me he touched the E in the DIXIE which is painted in the side of the cliff. If this is true I am not happy about that. He is lucky we didn't have to run to the E mergency room.
Weird...I look like I have a pot belly...I do.


I didn't have my camera so I took all of these with my phone, but they didn't turn out to bad.
This handful of rocks is much better than the handful of glass shards she brought me the first time.
Does this picture make you nervous Holly?

7 comments:

Kara said...

Are you trying to drive me crazy with your sun and cold stone. Well it worked. And your "pot belly" is beautiful. You look great!

Melissa said...

Wow! not bad for phone photos! :) That looks so nice! I have been sick and cooped up in my house for way too long! I'm going out and hiking as soon as I'm better! (As long as the weather is nice)

Sherry said...

So fun...on top of the DIXIE is one of my girls favorite place to go have breakfast with their grandma :)

The Wright's said...

You are so funny! Your "pot belly" is so dang cute and TINY!! It looks like you guys had fun!

Baum Family said...

What Pot belly ? I trust you I know you take good care of him, Plus he is kind of a chicken LOL
Looks like you had fun I know he did too.. Your the greatest sister ever, love ya lots Thanks again..

Jones Family said...

That looks like so much fun! and sunshine would be nice we had it for a day and now we have snow :(
If all pot bellies were as cute as yours the world might be a more beautiful place! love and miss ya

Norris Fam said...

I want to see MORE pictures of that pot belly!!!