
My baby is 13 and that means he should be a horrible teenager, but he's not. So far he is honest, smart, responsible and has helped me more than anyone by watching his brother and sister so I can go to school. He takes care of himself; if he is hungry he makes himself something, if he has homework he does it, if he needs to get up early he does it, if we are running late for Church he gets on his bike and is there on time. I never have to worry about him sleeping in or going hungry. I am so proud of the young man he has become and am so thankful he is a part of our little family. I love you Jacee!

Nathan and Brooklyn helped decorate and each made him a card and wrapped him a gift. Brooklyn was so excited for him to see her card.

I-tunes for the I-pod he took over that was his dad's. It's pretty much not dad's anymore.
Nathan and Brooklyn helped decorate and each made him a card and wrapped him a gift. Brooklyn was so excited for him to see her card.


8 comments:
Looks like you had a great day. We are all happy Jacee is in our family. Happy Birthday Jacee!
He is so cute, and a good boy. I hope he had great day, He is such a great kid. I glad you have some one to help you since everyone is so far away. Happy Birthday hope you had great Day Jacee Love ya..
Wow! I can't beileve Jacee is 13! I'm sure he will always be a great kid, even through the teenage years! Happy Birthday Jacee!
What a handsome boy he is, and I hear ya on the texting thing, UGH, u never know who and when they are doing it!
Im glad he is still a good kid, Preston is a good kid but he totally thinks Im dumb, I cant hardly do anything right, so enjoy him while you can because there may be a day when you want to lock him in the closet!
lol
He is a cutie pie. I didn't realize Dylan and Jacee were so close in age. Dylan turned 13 on March 13th. Too bad they don't know each other, they could be buddies.
Awww! I can't believe 13 where has the time gone I still remember the little kindergartners we used to go pick up from a school we could see at the end of the street:) Happy Birthday! I miss you! Life was so much fun on Twain Dr.
Hi Tiff,I'am going to post a comment if it kills me.Love you,mom
I'm glad there are mothers like you raising boys like Jacee for my daughters to marry :)
Post a Comment