It's a baby girl! I am serious she is so cute. I really think she is. I could have watched the ultrasound all day, it was amazing to see her moving and to see her cute fingers and toes. She had one hand in front of her face and the other behind her head. I love her already.
Aug. 3 - 8 (Week 10)
6 days ago
12 comments:
Yay! She will be a doll of course!
I guess I was wrong, you followed your mom's pattern instead of mine!
Congratulations...I can't wait to see her!
Wow that is a a real hand, and foot, It's so amazing. Baby's are such miracle's, makes me feel like there really is a god lol I'm so excited..Love you lots
Oh she is so pretty. I love that little hand. Congrats!!
Hip Hip Hooray! Brooklyn is going to have a best friend for life and you are going to have a couple of good out to lunch & shopping buddies!
Congrats!!!
I am so excited for you!! Brooklyn is going to get a little sister. We need to go shopping and celebrate. I still haven't bought anything really for my baby. Congratulations.
That is Wonderful News Tiff!
Two boys and then two girls, sounds like you worked that our perfectly!!! You have a great blog, and I love that we get to watch your family grow. Enjoy your bun in the oven, she'll be here sooner than you think =o)
Yay! I am excited for you, Brooklyn is gonna love having a sister! She is gonna be so cute!
Congratulations! That's so exciting for you to have another baby girl around the house! I'm sure she will be as beautiful as Brooklyn!
Congratulations! It's a sister for Brooklyn! I bet you are all so excited! I'm sure she will be so beautiful! Of course, all your kids are!
Ahhhh! That is awesome ultrasounds are amazing.I love babies I am so excited for you!
I am so excited for Brooklyn to have a sister! Yeah for all of you!
Yea! Girls are the BEST (:
Post a Comment