Friday, March 27, 2009

My Girl


Sorry about the overload of Brookie but we spend alot of time together and I love to take her picture because I love her. Some of these she was singing and playing outside and she looked so carefree and innocent with her hair flying everywhere that I wanted to try and catch that feeling. Then she looked so cute and girly in her skirt that we had to do a photo shoot in the backyard. And now whenever I am getting ready for the day she climbs up on the counter and tries to put on make-up, and brush her teeth so I got a shot of that too.



To tie this in with the Brooklyn pictures I will let you know that her initials are BRD so birds for a bird. It's a stretch I know, but I thought these cupcakes were kind of cute and springy...Thanks Martha Stewart!
I hope she loves her sister this much!



7 comments:

Christie said...

Brooklyn is such a beautiful girl, I cannot imagine that the new one could possibly be as cute but I would bet alot of money she will be a doll as well!
I love the pics and never think that there are too many!

Kara said...

She is so cute. I love the all the pictures. And those cupcakes are so cute you are turning into a little bakerella!

Just Us said...

She is so cute.
Did you make those cupcakes yourself? I am impressed.

Jones Family said...

She is very beautiful!

Baum Family said...

You take such great pictures, Brooki is so pretty too. I love the cup cakes, Your lots pretty than Martha maybe you could get you own show?

Brenda said...

Brooklyn is so beautiful and photogenic!

Sherry said...

Love the cupcakes and Brookie's cute pigtails!