

Marco and I went to dinner at a nice restaurant and to a Jazz game last Friday night. It was really fun and I think I have a crush on Deron Williams. He just seems like such a cool guy. We dropped the kids off at mom's (thanks again for having them), got home around midnight and left the next morning for Tabby. It was nice to see both of our families although it was brief. Just not enough time in one weekend.



Poor girl was sick last week with an earache and other things. I was really busy with my mid-term so I made her a bed under the table where I was studying and she seemed to love it. I didn't know she was sick at the time just thought she was being clingy. She is much better now, until it is time to give her medicine then she turns into a monster.


Marco took the boys to the qualifying race at Nascar and they were on TV on the speed channel. They were behind the annoucer guys and I was watching them live as I was talking to Marco. When they got home they replayed the race again so the boys got to see themselves. They thought that was pretty cool.
Tomorrow we find out what the baby is! Stay tuned...
My brother is getting married in Vegas this Saturday so watch for pictures on that too...
I'm sure you can't wait!
Jacee will be a teenager next week too!
Now I need to get some work done and quit procrastinating.
8 comments:
You are so lucky! Someday Kraig and I hope to make it to a live Jazz game! Hope Brooklyn feels better! Looks like you had fun though! WOW Nascar! They wont forget that day! Jacee is a teenager? They grow up so fast - he's a great kid so your lucky, no problems! I can't wait to haer what you are having! Hope everything is ok, and that you are not having morning sickness!
I can't wait to find out what the baby its. Im thinking boy no girl no boy no girl. Heck I dont know just find out already. So excited to see you in sin city this weekend=)
looks like lots of fun! I love live jazz games never watch the sport but I love to go to the game
that is way cool about your brother glad brooklynn is feeling better and it is way scary approaching teenage years wow already time to find out what your baby is can't wait! you have all kinds of excitement at once
Well since you didnt have much to do while you were up, you should have "swung by" Duchesne and seen us! lol
Glad you had fun and you have fun in vegas, (I still cant believe he's actually gonna do it) and I cant WAIT until tommorow to hear what the newest little angel is going to be....Im still sticking with boy =)
I am so excited to find out what you are having. We will need to go shopping together.
I wished I lived closer so I could pay you back, IOU a trip to vegas lol Have fun and good luck..
Sorry we missed you last weekend we do nothing but work on the room.. I hope Brooki is feeling better and a teenager WOW, Marco is getting old, though you have not aged a bit:) Cannot wait for tomoro either..
I'm totally with you on Darrin Williams, we went to a Jazz game a few weeks ago, I just love watching him play!
Sounds like a fun weekend--glad you're finding time, even with school!
Post a Comment