Thursday, February 26, 2009

Family Photo shoot


We have never had a family picture since Nathan was 2 or 3. I hate picture day it is so stressful, but this one went pretty well except Brooklyn wouldn't look at the camera. If you like the look of these email Tiffany Drury at tiffanydphotography@yahoo.com. She has a blog at http://photographybytiffanyd.blogspot.com/ I think she is very talented.
I think these guys are pretty handsome.




9 comments:

Kara said...

Such a cute family. Now with the new baby you will have to do it all again next year=)

Norris Fam said...

Those are awesome! I love the clothes you picked!

Jones Family said...

Those are the most beautiful pictures!

Christie said...

what cute pictures!
We havent had a family picture for several years, between my obnoxious kids and even more obnoxious hubby I dont know when it will ever happen, lol
I am going to really try to get one this year WITH Hayden in it.

Just Us said...

Those are beautiful pictures. What a beautiful family Tiffany. Can't wait to see what the new little addtion to your family will be.

Melissa said...

They look AWESOME! You are such a good looking family! Makes me want to get mine done again! :)

Sherry said...

Beautiful pictures...beautiful family!

Baum Family said...

Wow they are great pictures,She did a great job, I like The Tiffany D thing too thats way cool.. you guys are a good looking bunch, even if brooki won't show he face, Marco even looks good lol
I love the first one and you look like a super model, you are so pretty..

Jaynie said...

GREAT pictures! It is quite the task to get family pictures but so worth it. What a cute family you have.