Monday, February 16, 2009

Love Is In The Air


Nathan made this sweet valentine for his sister.
Jacee was at a sleepover and Christian stayed at our house, so he got the v-day treatment.
I can't help it, she is just too cute with this cat.
Brooklyn had a valentine party with her little playgroup. She is the only girl now, but she doesn't seem to mind.
Love at first sight.


Nathan and I made his valentines together. We had fun eating the extras.
She loves to do "homework." (I wish she would do cute things after I comb her hair.)

Marco and I went to Slumdog Millionaire on Valentines. It was a great movie, so go see it! We went to the theater behind the mall and for some reason we were the youngest people there. Everyone had gray hair. Which is fine...just weird. It wasn't the early bird movie, but it was nice and quiet. Then even though we already ate we went to Iggy's for appetizers. My stomach kept hurting but I would just wait for the pain to pass and eat some more. Kathy and Aaron met us there, it was a fun night. We were sitting across the table from each other and he moved over next to me, and I thought "well this little devil can be romantic." Then I noticed you could see the TV screen better from my side of the table. HAHA. I had a lot of fun with him and and so grateful that he took me out for the evening, I love him. Nobody can bring out my temper like he does but nobody could make me happier. The only sad part of my weekend is that I didn't get to see my bestest friend Tracy. Hopefully I will see her soon, cause I miss her.

4 comments:

Kara said...

You know I don't really love cats but that picture of the two of them sleeping is frameable. What a cutie. Looks like you had a great valentines day and heck if it takes a tv to get him to sit by you then oh well. At least he sat by you=)

Jaynie said...

Great heart pancakes. What a cute mom you are! Don't ya just love the TV's in the restaurants?:)

Baum Family said...

They are cute pancakes lol She sure is sweet with that kitty it is one lucky cat .. I think I'll get a cat for shayne maybe he will sleep in his own room with one.
Marco's lucky to have you, He acts so much like Paul.It's sad Lol

Sherry said...

It looks like your house is the place to be for Valentine's Day--lucky kids to have such a sweet mom :)