Saturday, February 21, 2009

Kid In A Candy Shop

There is this little place in St. George called Thomas Judd's and I just love it. They sell old candy and soda (old as in old fashioned, not moldy 0ld). I wish I owned this place, it is just so cute, unique and Sweet! They also do lunch, like soup and breadsticks or ice cream. I needed to go to the library that is near by and talked the boys into going with me if I bought them a treat. Sad that they are old enough to not want to go with me voluntarily unless I bribe them. Haha. Brooklyn stayed home with daddy so I bought her a candy watch cause she is constantly asking what time it is. I am aware that this will not solve anything. They had a paper in there with a little history on St. George and the guy who opened up this shop that I thought was interesting but forgot most of it by the time I got to the car. I had a little laugh to myself thinking "no wonder why I am failing my history class." By the way I find out what the baby is March 12! I have no idea what it is...Do you?

You can see the shop a little bit in the background with the green awning. It was a beautiful day today.



7 comments:

Jones Family said...

That is such a cute little shop! I think that is funny about bribing the kids I test my son everytime I drop him off at school or take something to him during the day I always make him give me a kiss I am still waiting for the no not in front of anyone response but so far so good....It is really crappy they got to big to fast

Kara said...

Do you have to post pictures of sunny st george? I think that you trying to get me to come down huh? Oh and by the way Im pretty sure the baby is a girl!

Baum Family said...

I love looking at those little stores, It does look really warm down there, I wish I could get time to spend shopping with you when we come, but Paul has my life planned until I die.
bribery is a great tool for parents, one that works lol Maybe you shoulod try that on your history teacher :)
I'm going back and forth on the baby, I want yout to have a girl, so there for I think you get a boy, I'll love them either way.. But I thinking I'm thinking way to much today.. But I'll say Girl..

Christie said...

That little shop reminds me of Marions in Roosevelt, have you ever been? They have good BBQ cheeseburgers...
Believe me the bribing gets much worse, once they are teens it always involves money.....I have to bribe to even take pictures, lol

I think that you are going to have a boy, so that we can have the same, 2 boys, a girl, and then a boy to finish it up! lol
Either way it will be ADORABLE as all your kids are.....=)
Cant wait til March 12, to hear!

Just Us said...

I love that place too. Maybe we will have to go to lunch there next time.

Norris Fam said...

I never made it there while we were in St. George, next time we visit I'm going to stop. Looks so fun!

When do you find out what you're having???

Sherry said...

Ah, Judds..such fun memories. Back when I was in 6th grade ALL of the kids in St.George and Washington went to the 6th Grade Center together before splitting off to eith Dixie High or PV High. Judds was so popular with us students that they had to alternate girls and boys days at Judds to "help" control the crowds. It was still a mad house, but so worth the breadsticks and Ding Dongs!