Is it Mozart or Nathan? I thought he was so funny while practicing.
That is hilarious! such a good little performer...
When he makes the big time I hope he remembers his auntie!
Wow he is a smarty, my gosh I'm impressed too. Love the viedo he is a future mozart!!! He is such a good kid.
What a character he is.....I also saw Jacee's video from Hollie's fb, you have some hams on your hands....Geez, I wonder where they get it???? lol
Post a Comment
Share a book review on Shelfari, where this reader meets fellow readers.
4 comments:
That is hilarious! such a good little performer...
When he makes the big time I hope he remembers his auntie!
Wow he is a smarty, my gosh I'm impressed too. Love the viedo he is a future mozart!!! He is such a good kid.
What a character he is.....I also saw Jacee's video from Hollie's fb, you have some hams on your hands....Geez, I wonder where they get it???? lol
Post a Comment