Friday, January 30, 2009

This and That

Sleeping Beauty in her princess dress, sucking her dang thumb, with kitty scratches.

Grandma Ann gave this giant Elvis to Nathan for Christmas. Elvis is now a member of the Rock-n-Roll club in back of Marco's truck. Oh yeah, that club is still going strong. They even have a rock-n-roll motto that includes "I will always love Elvis." It is a very cute club but Elvis can scare the crap out of you when you are getting into your car and forget that he is there.
She wanted to paint.
Don't worry, as soon as I saw this and let out a little yelp, Brooklyn assured me "mom it's ok, the kitty just wanna dance wif me." I did make her stop...as soon as I took the picture.
(No animals were harmed in the making of this post.)

7 comments:

Kara said...

I think that elvis would scare the crap out of me too. I love the dance with the kitty. They both look like they have smooth moves=)

Sherry said...

Fun post--Brookie is always such a doll :)

Brenda said...

I love your posts! Brooklyn is such a sweetie! It's too bad cats don't make great dancing partners...

Jaynie said...

I love that you capture the little moments. Congrats on your upcoming arrival. So excited for your cute family!

Baum Family said...

Elvis in your garage? you live way to close to Vegas. I love the clubs they have such great imaginations, That is one great cat..So cute I loved them..

Norris Fam said...

Do you think that cat is going to grow up to be really MEAN or really NICE? Time will tell...I'll hope for nice :)

Jones Family said...

I love Elvis! I will try to remember to bring my pics in a couple of weekends Graceland was a cool place Punk would love it the town around it a little scary though