Friday, January 16, 2009

Oh Baby!


I am officially 3 months pregnant. Many may not be so excited by this news...Jacee was very excited at first now doesn't really want one. Marco is excited but very worried about the financial part of it. Nathan seems happy, never has complained. Brooklyn is probably confused. The economy is very bad, which makes it very hard on our income. We may have to move, or stay, we really don't know. I have been feeling lonely, sad and emotionally crazy. I will be a fat old, pregnant lady going to school with 18 year olds. Who knows when I will get to go back and finish. I am not as young as I used to be. Will I ever be skinny again? I feel like crap. Can I take care of another one? But... I seen my baby today. This baby is supposed to be here now. This baby is a gift, not a burden. God wants us to have this baby, therefore I, I mean We, will be fine. I am sure we will wonder what we ever did without him/her. So I will worry no more. (No, I will still worry) But today I have felt a greater peace. When the ultrasound was being done I could see my baby moving and turning and waving it's arms. (I didn't know they could move so much at 3 months). I have had 3 children and I was still completely amazed. I couldn't believe this little being was inside me and so alive. Brooklyn went with me (not by choice, mine or hers) and she seemed so happy to see her sibling. She really acted like she understood. She insisted on putting the picture the doctor gave me in her purse and showed the boys when they got home. I know I am not a perfect mom, there are so many things I really want to do better. But for some reason I am being trusted with another sweet soul and I will try to do my best. I am going to try and keep this peaceful feeling I have gained before another dose of hormones hits me.

12 comments:

Kara said...

Oh my gosh he or she is so cute already. I can't wait to be an aunt again. Your post brought tears to my eyes. Your a wondeful mom I am always trying to be more like you=) You will do great with one more, now you just need to move closer so I can enjoy the little bundle. Congrats. I love you!

Just Us said...

Tiff, I am sad that you have been feeling lonely. I have been feeling lonely too. We could be feeling lonely together. I am sorry, I haven't been a very good friend. I've been too busy being selfish, thinking about how lonely I am. Shame on me. You and me can do this baby thing together. I am having your very same feelings and fears. You are such a good mom and will be a good mom to this next little one. I know I am not your sister, or your mom but I am here for you whenever you need me, cause I need you too.
I am so excited for you, I am excited that you got to see your baby and I am excited that we will be having our babies so close together. Really if you need anything, please don't hesitate calling or emailing me. I am so glad I met you.

Norris Fam said...

What a blessing to see that little baby moving and kicking...who cares about the rest, all details that will fade away and not really matter in the end. The Lord is giving you opportunities to increase your faith and rely on him.

Also, you're a great mom and you could never look anything but hip and beautiful. Those 18 yr old boys are just sad that you're a married woman because I know they all think you're HOT! :)

Jones Family said...

I just want you to know I am so excited for you and in my book you are the PERFECT mom you are wonderful and beautiful to boot :) I think each little spirit brings such a great joy that all the worrying is soon forgotten I love you and I never want you to feel lonely I hate to sound selfish but I would be OK with you moving closer :)

Tiffany said...

Oh I am excited for you guys! Those dang crazy pregnancy hormones huh? I promise I am working on your pictures and editing like crazy - I will have them all to you very soon! I'm normally not this slow AT ALL - the holidays threw me for a loop!

Brenda said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you and your family! Let us know if you need anything! I agree with the Norris fam, those 18 year olds are sad your married! You are still young and beautiful! You are a wonderful mom too!

Baum Family said...

You are a great mother, you're kids are prefect, If you wait until you have enough money to have a baby you would never have one, I know Marco is worried, that just show's he care's enough about you and the kids he wants you to have the best, he's a bit like Paul so I do know what your'e going through, We all still love you very much.. A baby is a blessing, I'd had 10 more if i could of. well maybe 2:) you look hot even prego, I know those 18 year old want ya..lol
Sorry your feeling lonely, it's hard being away from family, but belive me some times it's not worth the drama living close to them lol..If not for Mom & Dad I'd leave this town too..lol..
Try not and worry, thing wil work out fine have faith. lOve ya lots

The Wright's said...

You are soooo cute! You are such a great person...a great mom...a great wife....a great friend! Your kids are very, very lucky to have such great parents! I know this new baby is just counting down the minutes until he/she can get down here to be with you! Lots of money...or no money...that little baby won't care at all! Dad might care for a minute, but he will forget when he holds him/her!

Mindi said...

Well look at it this way, one day we will have a "perfect" body so who cares if we are fat or skinny here right? You can't take the money with you so you might as well spend it and I will be the other old one still going to school with you! But we get to keep our "babies" (they grow up too fast) with us forever, so enjoy all of them! Congrats! I am so excited for you! Call me to go baby shopping, that always cheered me up when I was feeling fat and throwing up!

Kara said...

I love you so much I nominated you for an award. Check out my blog to see what you won!

Sherry said...

Congrats! Try not to worry about a thing. Finances always seem to adjust to a new baby somehow, you're already doing a fantastic job with your 3--so what's one more, and you've never been fat--even when you're pregnant!

Melissa said...

Wow! I'm sad I don't check my blog contacts enough! I don't like that you are feeling lonely! But I've very excited for you and your new adventure! I know exactly how ou feel about adding another family member and finances.. I try to talk myself out of wanting another one everyday just because of that reason! :( It is hard to listen to the people who offer the reassuring words that "It will all work out..." blah blah blah... it may but it won't be easy and THAT is what we really want! haha. anyway... you are beautiful and an awesome mom so whenever you are feeling otherwise PLEASE CALL ME! :) Sounds like I need to bring myself around a little more... sorry i've been neglecting you! :(