She is so cute, You do have pretty kids, I hope you get another girl. But you can have what you want lol.. She does love that kitty, be glad it's not a human boy :)
dallin had a kitty when he was about that age and he used to lay on the floor and eat the kitten food, and drink the milk out of the dish with the kittty, it also would sit on the edge of the tub while he was bathing, the were so cute together and then one day I let it out and it never came back.....we were so sad :( Hopefully Brooklyn's kitty will stick around!
7 comments:
Oh my gosh she is too cute. I love her little dress for her first day of sunbeams. Give her a big kiss for me!
She is so cute, You do have pretty kids, I hope you get another girl.
But you can have what you want lol.. She does love that kitty, be glad it's not a human boy :)
So cute. I know someday Brooklyn and I will be friends (I hope).
Cute pictures of Brooklyn. Looks like she really loves that kitty. Your family picture was cute, thanks for the Christmas card.
dallin had a kitty when he was about that age and he used to lay on the floor and eat the kitten food, and drink the milk out of the dish with the kittty, it also would sit on the edge of the tub while he was bathing, the were so cute together and then one day I let it out and it never came back.....we were so sad :(
Hopefully Brooklyn's kitty will stick around!
That cat is either going to be super nice...or super mean!
At 3, my girls finally hit their "terrible two's"--it's a good thing they're cute.....
Post a Comment