


My brother was married in Las Vegas at the Venetian this weekend. The actual ceremony was in a gondola. We had so much fun together and they looked beautiful. Darin bought us all dinner at a very nice restaurant, plus I got to eat Gelato and a canoli just like I was in Italy. I want to see how much weight I can gain during this pregnancy haha. Marco and I stayed at the Wynn and it was nice to get away for the night.










5 comments:
Those are some nice pictures, she is a very pretty girl, I hope they are happy together. sounds like you guys had fun, at least you won't come back prego (right Christie?)lol maybe fatter but you could use the weight. I've never had Gelato and canoli I'm very jealous, how crazy is that? I'm not jealous of the trip but the food you ate, Oink, Oink lol
Beautiful pics!
Your brother is lucky to have such a talented photographer for a sister. Love her veil!
How freakin awesome is that. Those pictures are amazing!!!!
Great pictures. It looks like you had a fun time. I want to see all the crazy club pictures.
Post a Comment