She really was amazed by the snow falling out of the sky. This was my favorite part of the "storm."
School is cancelled, my directv is out, the floors are soaking wet, wet clothes everywhere. Natural disaster? Nope just some snow fall in St. George. I said I didn't miss the snow, and I don't, but this is really fun. The kids are having a blast and it is really pretty. We have NEVER had to shovel our driveway and today it needs it but we have no snow shovel. Oh well it will melt soon.
7 comments:
Oh My Gosh, you really got SNOW!!
Thats is so cool.. The kids look like they love it..Very cute pictures.. Were am I going to run away to now..It's even snowing in Vegas..I think the worlds gone mad.lol
Yeah snow is fun for like the first day. Im going on week 3 and its not cute anymore. Looks like your kids had a great time. I love Brooklyns little cat hat=)
Its a very sad day when St. George utah gets more snow than Duchesne............
It must be global warming,lol.
At least your kids had fun!!!
My girls were up and out at 8am! So fun and festive because we know it will all be GONE soon! Now that's MY kinda snow :)
There sure are a lot of pictures of me on here.
It must have been warm because in Altamont, those cute little bare legs would have been frost bit. LOL
You described the "disaster" part perfectly! The snow sure was fun (and I hope it snows again real soon), but I don't miss the mess it made in my kitchen!
Post a Comment