Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas At Our House

A christmas eve gift? What could it possibly be?

What a shock, pajamas!


Who cares about Santa all Nathan wanted to do was eat this cardboard gingerbread house. Seriously he has been asking for days.

New shoes, for me?

Oh my, we found one last gift in the tree...what could it possibly be?

A kitten! YIKES! (We did not wrap up the kitty in that tiny box and shove it in the tree, we wrapped up its collar and made them search for the last gift.
They were shocked and very happy.)
There has to be one more gift for me under here!

See how nice I pet the kitties eyes!

You knew this was going to happen right?


Jacee with his cell phone...YIKES!

5 comments:

Kara said...

Finally. I thought you were never going to post pictures of your christmas.Whats the matter have you been a little sick=) I totally have a picture of one of my kittens in our old doll house when we were kids. Looks like you had a great christmas. It looks like your kitty has a little limp. Is it ok. haha

Jacee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Baum Family said...

I've been waiting too..LOL Marco must be on vaction.:) I glad you guys had a good one, Brooki looks like she in totaly in love with that cat,such sweet pictures. I can see shayne doing the same thing with the Ginger bread house, Jacce getting big with the cell, You'll love it you can call him any time, If he's say your stalking tell them it's out of love.LOL
Shayne was wonder if you would post what Nathan got he is real curious, I post shaynes stuff later.. I glad you had a great Christmas.

Norris Fam said...

A Kitty! Every child's dream come true! What did you name it?

Sherry said...

A kitty! My girls are going to be sooo jealous! Jacee is growing up so fast, I bet the girls love him--he has great hair....