
My Baby Boy is nine years old today. We have been really busy around here and there is nothing like a December Birthday to lighten the load, but of course we will celebrate! No party for Nathan this year, we just met up at Pizza Hut for dinner as soon as I could get out of class. Then home for birthday cake.

Grandma
Defa got him a very special gift: His very own Christmas tree that he can plant after Christmas is over. He really likes it and loves having his own tree.
Grandma Ann sent him
Lego's, cause
everybody knows Nathan likes to build things. From us he got a Sims
Wii game, a
Sponge Bob digital camera (which I now realize why it was so cheap) and a building set (that ironically Marco said he had when he was a kid).
Nobody holds my heart the way Nathan does. I Love You Nathan.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Nathan! We love you!
What a cute boy and a cute cake!
I can't believe that he is 9, it seems like just yesterday........
Happy birthday Nathan, looks like you had a good one, I love the cake & so does Shayne, Wow times does fly, I recall when your mom was pregant and I wasn't..lol
Post a Comment