Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving







We spent Thanksgiving day with Marco's family. There was soooo much good food. Especially the mashed potatoes and gravy and turkey and fruit pizza and rolls and dips(Just a few of my favorites). It was a nice day. We stayed at Marco's parents a few days and then went to Salt Lake to be with mom.


Mom thought the boys were being nice and raking her leaves and then we seen the real purpose of their generosity
.



Homeward Bound.

11 comments:

Kara said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I love the picture of jacee jumping into the leaves!

Jones Family said...

Those are such awesome pictures I love the rainbow and Jacee in the leaves I wish I would have been able to see you while you were down :(

Lindsay Family said...

Your boys look so grown up. I can't believe it.

Brenda said...

That's funny! I love the pictures! Looks like you all had a wonderful and fun Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Great Pictures,Jacce looks like he is having a blast,I love the one with mom & Dad on the couch, I saw the rainbow too, not sure if it's the same one lol I thought I should take a picture, Then I thought to my self maybe Tiffany see's it she'll take a picture!! It looked like it was behind Mom & Dads,Can you belive that lol.

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! Can't wait until our trees get large enough to have enough leaves to make piles and play in. It's no fun to rake unless you get to jump!:) Glad you had a nice Thankgiving!!

Lisa said...

Wow Tiffany you have a beautiful family! It's Lisa Evans from Utah Valley I talked to Cody today and he linked with me Sandy's Website and it is so fun to see how everyone had grown and there families? Where are you living at in St George? my Parents have a home down there and would love to see you? My email should show on here! Glad to see your doing so well and that you are a twilight fan and very exicted to see Marco doing to see the movie!! Very Impressed!!

Norris Fam said...

ummmm...fruit pizza sounds heavenly! I think I'm hungry!

Brittany said...

K, Tiff...do you do all your cute embelishments w/ Photoshop or a digital scrapbooking program? Melissa said Photoshop is easy, I'm compiling my Christmas "wish list"...

Sherry said...

I wish I had leaves to rake--just so I could jump in them!!

Defa's said...

I wish I could have seen you to Tracy...We were not in Salt Lake very long but I miss you.

Yes Holly it was the same rainbow you seen and Marco was annoyed that I made him stop to take a picture but he should be used to me by now.

LISA! yeah I would love to see you. But I couldn't see an email anywhere. Hope you post again.

Brittany I already posted to your blog that yes I do have photoshop.