Sunday, December 21, 2008

I Love Santa...From a Distance!

So I was at the mall with the kids and we were walking past Santa. I had no intention of making Brooklyn sit on his lap; I just didn't even imagine she would. Then she walked right into line and was waiting her turn to see him. She kept covering her mouth and saying "Oh my gosh I gonna see Santa." I was thinking this is really weird but OK maybe I will even buy a picture. Brooklyn's turn is next, Santa holds open his arms and she bolts the other way running through the mall. So I would have put the cute picture right... here. Later that night she seen Santa again on TV and said "Mom there's Santa!" She was very excited and then she said a little more somberly "He wants hold me, but he not!"
Then Nathan really wanted to sit on his lap but he had just been in the snow and his pants were wet. He said "He'll think I peed my pants!" (Truth be known Nathan only wanted the treat Santa was handing out.)
I hope Santa can forgive them and still drop by.

2 comments:

Kara said...

She is so funny I can just hear her saying he not going to hold me! I think santa will forgive them how could he not. Look how cute those little stinkers are!

Anonymous said...

That is funny.. You have to admite he is a little strange looking..