


Seriously this girl works hard. She wakes up and washes the dishes and always helps me empty the dishwasher. She has even tried to make her own bed. She is always packing things into her backpack and purse. And her baby (mom bought this baby that wets from a garage sale for $1.00) Brooklyn loves to feed her and then change her diaper. She is feeding her 4 cups of water at a time. She even bathed her Barbie and my little pony this morning in her little kitchen sink. She did take it a little far today by calling 911 on my cell phone. I had to convince the operator that I was ok and that I was able to speak freely, meaning she thought someone might be in my home to kill me or something. I love my little momma.


8 comments:
Oh My gosh !! That is so funny.
A least she is not stressed mommy today, But I guess maybe thats what the 911 call was about? :)
I bet your so glad to have all that help. She is so cute.
She is so cute. I can't wait to see you guys next week!
I must admit...she's the cutest thing I've seen in a LONG time!
She is so cute! I can't believe she called 911, that is kind of funny.
That's so funny! I had a "Baby Wet'N Care" when I was little, the floor was always wet! Oh, what fun! So you've had the 911 initiation too? LOL Sarah called once to see what would happen after learning about it in school....LOL
She is such a cutie! Sounds like she keeps you on your toes...
911, huh? That's so funny! We haven't had that happen at our house...yet. Though Olivia has called Lynn and grandma on her own.
What an adorable little mommy! She is always welcome to come and help me with my dishes.:) Jason always laughs when he hears about a toddler calling 911 because it happens so often and although it is embarrasing, it is cute.
Post a Comment