Sunday, September 28, 2008

Kara Goes South





Kara and the kids came down for the weekend and we had so much fun. It was nice to spend time with her and my nieces and nephew. We ate a lot of junk and shopped and took the kids to a couple different water parks. I think the kids enjoyed being together. Thanks for coming down, love you!


4 comments:

Kara said...

Your pictures are much better than mine! We had so much fun. I can't wait to do it again. Love ya

Norris Fam said...

Those pictures are awesome! I love the one with the water coming out of the frogs mouth (I think that's what it is).

BTW- Jeni's b-day is Tuesday so come prepared to celebrate at lunch on Wednesday!

Just Us said...

What water park are you at?
By the way, Carrie is totally lying about Wednesday. Just come for lunch, I am turning 36, there is no reason to celebrate.

Defa's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.