Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Family Pics

Brooklyn snuggling with grandma.


Shayne, Eric and Nathan
We had a really nice weekend in Tabiona, including a dutch oven dinner with Marco's family. The weather was perfect (except on the way home when we went through a snow storm) and everything was so green and pretty. I am very lucky to have such nice people as my in-laws.

Holly, Marianne, Verlynn and Karena

Nathan and the twins Janie and Josie.

Brooklyn running to get a ride with Grandpa.

Jim, Ned, Paul, Marco and Jody.

Paul and Marco.


Amanda and Holly

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the picture of Shayne, Nathan and Eric, I might try and Steal that one. Not sure how though.
Love all of the pictures really great, Did I tell you your talented?

Anonymous said...

Gosh Why do I keep being anonymous?
pushing the wrong button I guess.
Sorry it's just me!!!@^*&

Anonymous said...

Gosh Why do I keep being anonymous?
pushing the wrong button I guess.
Sorry it's just me!!!@^*&