Tuesday, September 23, 2008

TeRrIbLe Two's?



What could be worse than a house full of two-year-olds? A lot of things, these guys are sweethearts! This is Brooklyn's playgroup. She had a few issues about sharing her toys but when snack time rolled around her mothering abilities kicked in full force. She made sure everyone had a steady flow of crackers and water, and even played peek-a-boo through the blinds (she thinks she is so much older I guess). So here's to the terrific two's!




8 comments:

Kara said...

Those are some cute pictures. I can just picture Brooklyn making sure everyone has a snack. I hope she doesnt have a problem sharing her toys with paislee=) I can't wait to see you guys 1 1/2 days and counting!

Norris Fam said...

What 2 year old DOESN'T have a problem sharing toys???

Love, love, LOVE the new background and header- it looks awesome!

Tiffany said...

Hey Tiffany, this is Beau's wife. He told me you guys had a blog and I searched for it and found you! Darling blog girl ... your kids are dang cute! Your pictures are all way cute ... heard you've been loving your camera. Send me an e-mail and I will send you an invite to our blog (I have it private). My e-mail is tdrury14@yahoo.com. Hope all is well with you guys - looks like it is :)

Anonymous said...

What A nice bunch of 2 year olds.
They are cute.

Ralaina said...

You should feel lucky I had terrible 1's to 4. Brooklyn's hair is always so cute!

Brittany said...

You are so brave to tackle two year olds, but it seems like they really are a good group of kids! I love the pictures. Your blog also looks so cute!

Brenda said...

Looks like so much fun! Beautiful pictures!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures. I was excited to have some pictures to blog and scapbook of Brecken playing at someone else's house. Thanks for making it so much fun for them!! I know Brecken had a blast!