Stacy and I went out last night to dinner and a movie. It was so nice to get out and laugh and just be with my friend. I hope she knows how much I care about her. Thanks for everything Stacy!
That sounds so fun. I'm glad you have such a good friend,It's so hard being far away from home to find friends like that, You both are very pretty, Love your shirt.
6 comments:
You guys look so pretty! I hope you had a great time!
We need to do that more often! Thanks so much for your friendship, you mean a lot to me too! Love ya,
That sounds so fun. I'm glad you have such a good friend,It's so hard being far away from home to find friends like that, You both are very pretty, Love your shirt.
Friends are the greatest!! It is always so nice to have those special people to talk with, laugh with, cry with and just be with yourself with.
So now that we are "officially" friends I am putting you on my blog. Lunch was fun, I can't wait until next week.
I'm with Jeni...you're on my list if that's ok! Soooo fun to meet you and your cute Brooklyn (next time I'll buy her sucker for real :)
I'm thinking girls nights out are in OUR future too!!!
Post a Comment