Friday, May 30, 2008

WCCC


We have finally tried out the new Rec center and it is a pretty cool place I guess. Enough so that I bought a month pass. Im sure I will use it plenty when it gets scorching hot. I am still white as a ghost, must be because I have went later in the day. Need to get out when the suns rays are most damaging so I can get a pretty tan. The kids loved it. I was delusional and thought I would be able to read while Brooklyn napped. Will I ever learn that this just does not happen? She was a good girl just not sleeping good girl. I will probably never take my camera again. I was so worried someone was going to steal it when I was away and worried it was going to get wet when I had it. Instead of relaxing I kept seeing cute photo opps and would have to get up again. Poor me.






4 comments:

Kara said...

Very cute pictures

Sherry said...

Brookie is sooo photogenic!

Melissa said...

I cannot believe how dang cute your kids are! You should go into business in photography because you are good! I can't believe the pics you get. Amazing! I get the same way with my camera, but now that I blog i take more pics than ever... oh well. :)

Baum Family said...

I love all your pictures, you are very talented, your subjects are cute to.. Nanthan sure gets along with Brookie well, what a good kid. shayne comes and stares at your blog, and say's he likes his cousin nathan when can we move to St. George?