Saturday, June 7, 2008

Hidden Valley Park








6 comments:

Jones Family said...

I am so glad to see a post :) what you up to this month in the middle?

Kara said...

you kids are so cute. They look like there auntie kara:)

Sherry said...

Looks like they had fun--my kids love that park! Jacee is getting a grumpy teenage look about him:)

Defa's said...

Tracy I don't think I am really doing anything this month...Are you coming down or do you want me to come up? I just got a church calling that you used to have so I will want to know what I am getting into.

Kara, sure they look like you!

Sherry, Yes Jacee looks depressed in most pictures I take of him. Thinks he is too old for the park and just about everything else. Man am I ready for this!

Jones Family said...

I was thinking about coming up Casey is going out of town for a week so I was hoping to come up for a couple of days while he is gone :) what calling did you get?

Defa's said...

Yeah that would be great! Relief Society Secretary...