You and Kara should come down and we could all hang out at the pool. I just bought photo shop and then found a tutorial thing at http://www.jessicasprague.com/
I am tempted to start scrapbooking this way but with all the photos I have and scrapbooking supplies I think I will have to use those first. I bought the tutorial for $7 and it came with everything to make the page. I think it was worth it to figure out how to do it. I don't know if it works but you could borrow my photoshop. Also if you click of "blog book" under my links you can turn your blog entries into a hardcover book. It is really cool, you download the program for free and design your own book only paying when you actually purchase a book. I have made my book but haven't bought it yet.
Oh my heck! I didn't know you were even interested in digital scrapping! I will have to talk to you about joining my digital trade group :) You did such a good job! And that was your 1st? You are so incredibly talented! I'm so addicted to photoshop it is sick :) Can you tell by my blog?? PS. what kind of camera do you have? Cute Cute Cute!!!
I think I would like to hear about your digital trade group. Although it is harder than I thought using photoshop, but I guess I will learn. I have a nikon D60 camera. I love your blog.
11 comments:
That is darling. Way to go!
Looks Prefect to me :)Your pictures are all great
Don't know why it did that It me :(
That is awesome. Your pictures are too cute. I'm jealous of your hot summer days at the pool. It makes me remember Vegas :)
Did you need a special program to do the layout or is it on the internet. Did you scan it on?
You and Kara should come down and we could all hang out at the pool. I just bought photo shop and then found a tutorial thing at http://www.jessicasprague.com/
Beautiful! Tell me more...is this just for your blog, or are you printing them for full sized scrapbook pages?
I am tempted to start scrapbooking this way but with all the photos I have and scrapbooking supplies I think I will have to use those first. I bought the tutorial for $7 and it came with everything to make the page. I think it was worth it to figure out how to do it. I don't know if it works but you could borrow my photoshop. Also if you click of "blog book" under my links you can turn your blog entries into a hardcover book. It is really cool, you download the program for free and design your own book only paying when you actually purchase a book. I have made my book but haven't bought it yet.
Oh my heck! I didn't know you were even interested in digital scrapping! I will have to talk to you about joining my digital trade group :) You did such a good job! And that was your 1st? You are so incredibly talented! I'm so addicted to photoshop it is sick :) Can you tell by my blog?? PS. what kind of camera do you have? Cute Cute Cute!!!
Thanks, Tiff!
I think I would like to hear about your digital trade group. Although it is harder than I thought using photoshop, but I guess I will learn. I have a nikon D60 camera. I love your blog.
Post a Comment