




Me and the kids have been going on bike rides (Thanks to my super sweet sis who gave me a way cool bike) and we found some nice out the way places to play. It is actually very pleasant for me to be down by the river or in the middle of a field somewhere. The river is only to brooklyn's knees in most spots so it is the perfect place to cool off and not worry about deep water. I just found one more reason why I love to live here.

4 comments:
Those are such cute pictures. I love the one of brooklyn from behind it doesnt even look real.(By the way I know your sis and she is a wonderful person. I can totally see her giving you a cool bike=)
I love those pics they are so cute I to love the one from behind... and hey your not supposed to love it there silly!!! JUST KIDDEN
Your pictures are so cute, they really don't look real, It is real pretty down there for sure,I would like it too. We are finally warm here. I have not complained one bit, out load anyway,LOL
The perfect combination sand and river (not very deep)
Post a Comment