That is hilarious. Nathan you wont grow big and strong without food!
Sounds like a conversation I had with Lauryn recently over a bowl of Maple & Brown Sugar Oatmeal that she ASKED for, then refused to eat. I won--score one for mom!
that is to funny! I just wanted to let you know I was thinking of you all day today and I hope you had a good day Love you
Post a Comment
Share a book review on Shelfari, where this reader meets fellow readers.
3 comments:
That is hilarious. Nathan you wont grow big and strong without food!
Sounds like a conversation I had with Lauryn recently over a bowl of Maple & Brown Sugar Oatmeal that she ASKED for, then refused to eat. I won--score one for mom!
that is to funny! I just wanted to let you know I was thinking of you all day today and I hope you had a good day Love you
Post a Comment